Thursday, September 1, 2011

Life Coach

Life coaches seem to be multiplying like rabbits.  Unfortunately most of them can't manage their own lives and careers let alone tell you what to do.  It's just another way to relieve you of your hard earned dollars.

As I am writing this I am on a telephone conference call listening to one of them.  The conference call was free (I certainly would never pay for it).  In this case its someone who reads your hands and then tells you how you should run your life.  Sorry, not buying it.  Some of these aren't even worth the time you would spend on it. 

I know this has nothing to do with belly dance but I just wanted to put it out there that if you are paying money for any of these "life couches" make sure they are experts in their field and will give you real value for your money.  Tony Robbins is good or someone on that level. 

Suzy Evans
BellyDance.org

This photo has nothing to do with life couches,
I just thought you'd like to see a picture of one of my dogs.
And I think my dog is more important than most life couches.  

No comments: