Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Get Your Hair Out of Your Face

Yeah, I know you've seen it too and maybe even guilty of it yourself.  You're watching a belly dancer at a restaurant or a belly dance show case or on stage and hair gets in her face.  Nothing wrong with that, unless of course it stays there.  Then its just darn annoying.

Funny, I always know when my hair is in my face and I brush it away.  And that's exactly what you should do when you are belly dancing.  Gently and in a feminine way, just brush it away from your face.  Make it as though its part of your performance.  Be creative.

Take precautions before performing and "secure" your hair.  "Secure" is kind of odd word for it, but that's what you need to do.  Make sure that lovely hair of yours is pinned properly to insure that it's not likely that it will fly into your face.  Test it before performing.

If your hair does get in your face, even if its multiple times while you are belly dancing,  brush it away from your face.  Because if you don't the only thing your audience will notice is your hair stuck to your face.  You could do the most incredible Turkish drop ever seen by mankind and your audience will be thinking "Girl....Get that hair out of your face!"



Suzy Evans
BellyDance.org

Click Here to Visit our Website



2 comments:

Unknown said...

I know!! I always gotta keep my hair outta my face....I can't stand it otherwise!

Maia Gamea said...

Yea, it happens alot!