Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Sharing is a Good Thing

If you're like me, you are on many belly dancer's email lists.  And most of us are on FaceBook, Twitter as well as other social sites.  
In this "its all about me" dance, I'd like you to think of others and share your dance sister's information with your friends on FaceBook and elsewhere.  When you get a newsletter you like in your email box, why not share it?  If everyone did this, then you too would reach many more people as your information would also be shared. What comes around goes around. I have been sharing newsletters for some time now on my own FaceBook account. And I can tell you it is appreciated. 
If you as a dancer send out your own newsletter, remember to turn on the "sharing" function, as I often get emails without it and therefore cannot share your newsletter. 
"Sharing" costs you no money but gives you tons of goodwill dividends. 
Just think of all that good Karma coming back to you!
See....kids sharing back in the good ol' days
Suzy Evans   
Visit our website and join our mailing list.  Will ya please?

No comments: